We’ve laid down some rules we expect all players and users of N3FS to follow, to make sure everyone has the best experience possible. The staff team has the final word when it comes to rules being broken, so if in doubt, talk to a member of staff ingame, or visit the #support channel on Discord.
These rules apply everywhere:
- Do not be offensive. Racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia and other forms of toxicity and hate speech are not tolerated. NSFW/inappropriate content is similarly not welcome.
- Do not annoy others. Remain civil and polite. Avoid conflicts, and work to resolve them should any arise.
- Do not attempt to break anything or bypass permissions. If you spot an issue, please report it to a member of staff.
- Do not advertise or spam.
- Do not use hacks, mods, or other tools to gain an advantage over others. Please play fair.
- Do not backseat moderate. Please contact a member of staff if help is needed.
- Follow staff instructions. If a staff member asks you to stop, please comply.
These rules are specific to the survival Minecraft server:
- Do not grief or loot. No unprovoked PvP. This is a community-focused server, and players expect others to behave accordingly.
- Respect the property owner’s wishes. Do not bypass locked doors, and do not modify or take someone else’s property without permission - doing so is considered griefing.
- Do not make unnecessarily large land claims. If you have plans for a really grand project, please move further away from towns and other players.
- Permitted and non-permitted mods: Mods that affect gameplay and give you an advantage are not allowed.
- Optimisation mods like OptiFine are okay.
- Examples of mods that are not allowed: ore finders, x-ray, or minimap mods that show player locations (try looking for a “Fair-Play” version).
Here are some other useful links, in addition to the rules above!