We’ve laid down some rules we expect all players and users of N3FS to follow. For the avoidance of doubt, all rules are upheld at staff’s discretion.
These rules apply everywhere:
- Do not be offensive. Racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia and other forms of toxicity and hate speech are not tolerated. NSFW/inappropriate content is similarly not welcome.
- Do not annoy others. Remain civil and polite. Avoid conflicts, and work to resolve them should any arise.
- Do not attempt to break anything or bypass permissions. If you spot an issue, please report it to a member of staff.
- Do not advertise or spam.
- Do not use hacks, mods, or other tools to gain an advantage over others. Please play fair.
- Do not backseat moderate. Please contact a member of staff if help is needed.
- Follow staff instructions. If a staff member asks you to stop, please comply.
- Do not grief or loot. No unprovoked PvP. This is a community-focused server, and players expect others to behave accordingly.
- Respect the property owner’s wishes. Do not bypass locked doors, and do not modify or take someone elses’ property without permission. Doing so is considered griefing.
- Do not make unnessesarily large land claims. If you have plans for a really grand project, please move further away from towns and other players.
- Permitted and unpermitted mods: Mods that affect gameplay and give you an advantage are not allowed.
- Optimisation mods like OptiFine are okay.
- Examples of mods that are not allowed: ore finders, x-ray, or minimap mods that show player locations.
Here are some other useful links, in addition to the rules above!